Friday, February 20, 2009

New York, New York Deli @ 1Utama Shopping Complex

1Utama Shopping Complex Giant Supermarket is now taken over by Cold Storage Supermarket. And its area has widen to accommodate more shops and restaurants. One restaurant that caught my eye is right in front of Cold Storage Supermarket. Its a Singaporean Company franchise.



The food is delicious with western cuisine and drinks are unique. I tried the root beer float. Its refreshing only with a taste difference. I've discovered (now only discovered) that the unique special taste that A&W root beer float has with this here root beer float is actually the vanilla ice-cream! So, which is better? Definitely A&W's.



But I must compliment that when you are led to be seated, you don't have to wait for the waiter/waitress to bring you the menu. Its laid on the table and most of the recommended food/dishes are clearly highlighted.



I had this pizza which is for diet control. Being a cheese lover, its surprising that the cheese on this chicken Hawaii pizza is not cheesy at all!




The penne pasta.. well, what can I say.. I forgot to take the "before eaten" shot and only after "almost finish eaten" shot instead. Delicious! If only the prawns are fully peeled off.. that's a mouthful.. Yummy!

I'd recommend this to anyone that loves pizza and pasta. And its affordable as well.